Canada Inmmigration Rudas

Book a Consultation

Rudas Canada immigration is a company dedicated to advise Spanish speaking people and people around the world interested in immigrating temporarily or permanently to Canada. Francisco Javier Rudas, partner of the corporate group SWICANADA, a Canadian registered company based in Toronto, is the immigration consultant that will help you throughout your process

Request a 30 or 60 minute consultation

* In our experience we have assisted clients from numerous countries, including Colombia, the United States of America, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Venezuela, Mexico, Australia and many more.

* Please note: Consultations are only for the principal applicant, their spouse or permanent partner and their children under the age of 22, hereafter referred to as the «family unit». Consultations will not be provided for anyone outside this family unit. This means that, if you book a consultation, anyone outside this family unit will not be able to participate in the consultation, so boyfriends / girlfriends /, siblings, parents, aunts / uncles, cousins, friends, etc. who are not part of the nuclear family, must book their own consultation, in the same way we will not discuss or review any documents for anyone outside the family unit.

Francisco Rudas director and founding partner is a Colombian lawyer with legal studies in the area of Canadian immigration.

Our Canadian Immigration Consultant Francisco Rudas was born in Colombia and immigrated to Canada in 2009. He is currently a Canadian citizen residing in the city of Toronto. Francisco is an immigration consultant licensed No. R516816 by the College of Immigration and Citizenship consultant (CICC), in accordance with Canadian law.

License and credentials as a Canadian consultant.
Francisco Javier Rudas
License No. R516816

Our mission as a company is to help our clients achieve their immigration and personal goals by providing the best immigration solutions. We look forward to helping you achieve your dream of studying, working or living permanently in CANADA.